HDPE Sprinkler Pipe, HDPE Pipes & Cable Ducts
Sprinkler Irrigation System
Saurabh Shaktiman Sprinkler System is a unique irrigation system. It can also be called as a artificial rainfall. Water is pumped through a network of pipes to cover the required field area. Then, with the spray heads and nozzles water is sprayed into the air so that it breaks up into small water drops which fall on to the ground and irrigates the entire soil surface.
Saurabh Shaktiman Sprinkler System is designed to ensure maximum water efficiency along with affordability and ease of installation. All the products are made out of high strength and chemical resistant engineering grade plastics to achieve functional satisfaction and to maintain cost economics.
All products not only conform to the best quality in our established labs but also are tested in the fields to ensure uniform water distribution for healthier crop keeping conservation of water in mind.
- HDPE Sprinkler pipes and fittings are manufactured as per IS-14151 (part-II):1999
- HDPE Sprinkler pipes are available in 6 meter length with coupler in size of outside dia 50mm to 110 mm in the pressure rating of 2.5 kg/cm2 & 3.2 kg/cm2
- Sprinkler fitting are available in sizes of 50mm to 110mm pressure rating of 4 kg/cm2 to 10 kg/cm2
- Portable & light weight – easy to handle
- Chemically inert, and suitable to use liquid fertilizers and pesticides
- Easy handling & quick installation by using coupler joint for both pipes
- Fittings are corrosion resistant
- Flexible and tough; hence can be applied to areas of variable topography
- Adaptable to nearly all irrigable soils since sprinklers are available in a wide range of discharge capacity
- Protection from sunrays, as pipes are Ultra Violet Stabilized
- Strong, durable and cost effective
Field Crops: Wheat, Gram, Pulses, Vegetables, Cotton, Soya Bean, Tea , Coffee and other fodder crops.
Other Applications: Residential, Industrial, Hotel, Resorts, Public, Government Enterprises, Golf Courses, Race Courses.
HDPE pressure pipe is made from high density polyethylene which is crystalline resin or polymer known for its flexibility, toughness and chemical resistance. These features make HDPE pressure pipe well suited for those applications or industries required a pipe that is strong, durable, corrosion resistant and yet flexible enough to be assembled and installed in the most inaccessible and harsh environment.
Saurabh Shaktiman is the preferred choice of pipe for mist trenchless technologies like pipe bursting and horizontal direction drilling. Hence, HDPE piping system can be installed on surface, buried, slip-lined, trench less, floating and even submerged. So, if you have a project requiring a piping solution that can handle extreme loads of pressure under harsh conditions, Saurabh Shaktiman HDPE pressure pipe is definitely the best choice.
- Saurabh Shaktiman HDPE piping system is available from 20 to 200 mm dia sizes at various pressure rating from 2.5 to 16 kg/cm2 (35.5 to 227.5 psi)
- Manufactured from virgin pipe grade raw material (PE80/PE63 & PE100)
- Manufactured as per IS-4984:1995, standards in PE-63, PE-80 and PE-100 grades.
- Up to 6 meter in straight lengths and up to 1000 mtrs. In coils
- Excellent corrosion and chemical resistance
- High flow characteristics
- Light in weight
- Excellent flexibility combined with strength. Hence, easy to handle and transport
- Good abrasion resistance
- Smooth inner walls minimizes frictional losses
- Hygienically safe hence appropriate for water supply
For Agriculture Use
- Sprinkler irrigation system
- Lift irrigation plan
- Drip irrigation
- Fulfilment of all water needs in all the tropical and critical climatic condition.
- Good for spraying in large farms
For Industrial Use
- Sewage and drainage system
- Air conditioning and ducting
- Dumping radioactive waste
- Discharge of saline water
- Discharge of chilled water
- Discharge of edible oil, fruit juice and pulp milk and other edible products
- Discharge of acid, bases and alkaline chemical solution
HDPE Cable Duct
Saurabh Shaktiman brand’s permanently lubricated HDPE Telecom Duct consists of two concentric layers, the outer layer being HDPE, Co-extruded with an inner layer of special permanent lubricant to reduce the internal co-efficient of friction (ICF). The lubricant is uniformly distributed along the entire inner surface of the duct ensuring easy cable drawing or blowing.
The outer HDPE shell makes the pipe more tough and durable and enables the duct to withstand the pressure during HSAB of cable as well as retains the roughness under soil pressure and traffic load.
- Concentric layers if tough HDPE outer shell co-extruded with an inner layer of solid special lubricant
- Available in Orange, Blue, Green, Yellow, Red, Purple, Grey and Black Colours
- Available in coils of 250, 500 and 1000 meters
- Every meter of duct in the coil marked with progressive measurement
- Ducts with pre-inserted rope for pulling cable available on demand
- Pressurized coils with compressed air up to 1 kg/cm2 is available
- Ducts coils are provided with end seals
- Blowing of cables can be undertaken on request. Requisite accessories like Joiner, End Plugs, Duct Cutter, Spanner etc available
- Low co-efficient of friction for easy, safe and fast installation of OFC by high speed air blowing without damage to duct.
- Reduces the joints in the network. Reduced cost of installation and repair or upgrades
- Ensure accurate installation and measurement
- Provides an alternative to HSAB of cable when equipment and expertise not available with the provider
- Enhances speed and ensures safe, easy and quality installation
Telecommunication, Computer Network, Automatic Signalling, Railways Information Network, Highways Cable service provider, Broad Band Networks, Electric Cable Installation, etc.